Dr. William Bedingfield Jr Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. William Bedingfield Jr?

He couldn't help me - No tests ordered - just a referral to a pain clinic and psychiatrist.

Posted on April 2nd, 2017

Severe back pain - past diagnosis from my FL Drs of disk degenerative disease, (shots in my lower back every 3 months took away my pain), Arthristis, osteoporosis, ADD and sleep disorders (In pain and my brain won't shut off from my ADD so I can't sleep - my current medication works - took years to get my last SC Dr to figure it out. He thinks I shouldnt be on it and that I'm cray (my words). Instead of sending me in for a much needed MRI, or getting me my back shots again, etc., I was told he could not help me, that I needed a pain clinic and psychiatrist. He comes highly reommended and I was told "he listen's". I was in a lot of pain that day and couldn't hold back the tears. I will give him another shot. As stated before, I was having an awful day - could barely stand so I guess I did sound frekin crazy.

Posted on October 29th, 2010

If you like a doctor with a chip on his shoulder this is your man. Poor bedside manner...cares more about $$ than people

Posted on August 5th, 2017