Dr. William J Benedict Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William J Benedict Jr?

I found Dr. Benedict online and called his office to make an appointment. I was told that they needed to review my patient file before I could be seen by him. This I completely understood. I contacted my doctor and they sent the paperwork over. I was originally told it could be 2 months to see him...however after he reviewed my case I had an appointment in about a week and a half. This was greatly appreciated. I had a L5 S1 herniated disc that was making my life miserable. I was scheduled quickly for surgery and am now 6 days post op. The sciatica pain was gone immediately. Dr. Benedict had a nice bedside manner. Both his and the Kennestone Hospital team were top notch all the way. Surgery is never fun but I was beyond impressed by the whole process.

Worst doctor

This is worst doctor that you can visit he doesn't seem to know what he is doing

The best

Absolutely the best ! Thanks to Dr Benedict my cervical spine surgery was the best experience it could possibly be. I always felt I was in very caring and competent hands.

Dr. William Benedict is THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!

He's an amazing Dr with wonderful bedside manner, he's knowledgeable, kind AND REALLY LISTENS!!! I could not recommend anyone better for Spinal Surgery - had a Dr. and surgery prior, and that Dr. was horrible - Dr. William Benedict is THE ABSOLUTE BEST!!!

Great Doctor

I was refeered to Dr. Benedict by another doctor for severe sciatic pain in my leg. Dr. Benedict reviewed my films and told the referring doctor to have me make an appointment on a Friday afternoon when he was not seeing patients. Dr. Benedict is extremely professional, great bed side manner, and he listen's to what a patient is trying to convey. I highly recommend Dr. Benedict if you're looking for a great, fabulous spine specialist.

Thank you! there are no words...

One expects that a physician will possess superior knowledge and skills in his/her profession; but Dr. Benedict is set apart from others by virtue of his empathy and compassion. From the reading of his online profile to meeting him in his office for the first time, it was quickly obvious that he was the right man for the job. Though recovery is still a work in progress, I can honestly say that I wouldn't consider any other surgeon regardless of the outcome. His staff was responsive, caring and professional and the hospital care only continued the good experience. Both my husband and I felt safe at every step along the way--and that is no small thing! I would recommend Dr. Benedict to anyone in need of neurological care/surgery without reservation.

great dr.

I felt at ease during surgery. I have never had surgery before and Dr. Benedict put my fears at rest. He answered all questions before and after surgery. I feel much better after surgery and am glad that I chose him over any one else. i would HIGHLY recommend him!

Dr. Benedict is what all doctors should be

I am a 49 year old female with Spondylolisthesis and was fortunate enough to have found Dr. Benedict. I have had problems with my back for over 2 years off and on and was exposed to a lot of frogs before I found my Prince! I have been misdiagnosed, had physical therapy for conditions I did not have, told my back shouldn't be hurting on the side I indicated etc...Dr. Benedict is obviously superior in his intelligence and knowledge and really wants to get to the root of the problem. You can tell he takes immense pride in his profession and that is why I would recommend him to anyone I know over any other Dr. out there. He is thorough and tells you like it is and is extremely professional. The space allowed here isn't sufficient for me to say how I feel about my experience with Dr. Benedict. If you have a back problem, save yourself the time searching and call Dr. Benedict's office for an appointment from the beginning...you will be thankful that you did..

Our son experienced a TBI

We would highly recommend Dr. Benedict! He's known to be the best NeuroSurgeon in our area with good reason. Our son was admitted to the hospital with a TBI resulting from a motorcycle accident. Our son received the best of care under Dr. Benedict. Dr. Benedict's expertise and knowledge made all the difference with our son. He is fully recuperated today! Dr. Benedict is a gift from God to treat brain injuries.

Fantastic doctor

I was diagnosed with a spinal stenosis and was going to need either a disc replacement or fusion. Doctor Benedict went over all the options with me in detail and was able to answer all questions I had directly and honestly. He called me himself when I decided to have the surgery and went over everything with me again when I made the final decision. The day of the surgery he was ahead of schedule and got me in quickly and sent me home the next day. Also, after the surgery he went and spoke to my wife personally instead of using the hospital phone like the other surgeons did.

Topnotch Doctor

Excellent doctor and very concise. When you have multiple issues going on he really takes charge and leads entire "doctor" team. Great bedside manner and gives you all the time you need. Easy to talk to and understand!

Dr Benedict is a great doctor! He is very percise. He is no nonsense but, at the same time very nice and courteous. I would highly recommend him to others.