Dr. William S Berg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William S Berg?

Ductogram

The Ductogram performed by Dr. Berg was the worse experience medically I have ever had. He did not numb the area, could not find his light so he had an assistant hold a household flashlight while he performed the procedure, he limited the scope of the test because of contrast extravasation obscuring portions of my ducts. He recommended a core biopsy on another area, which when I sought a second opinion it turned out I did not need a biopsy. He was also very rough with me during the Ductogram and since then (almost one month) I have had bleeding and discomfort. I pray this post helps another woman avoid such a horrific experience.

Metastatic Melanoma

Dr. William S Berg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Cruz, CA.