Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William H Berlin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. William H Berlin has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 19
I moved back to NJ two years ago, I just lost my husband , and had several issues myself. By sheer luck I found Dr. Berlin, and his amazing staff. I found in this Doctor , a person with empathy, and compassion. Toni welcomes you with a smile always. The Doctor actually calls you with test results! If he is extremely busy his nurse Carol calls back ASAP. She always ask if you would like the Dr. to call you back when he is free.? Which he always does. These are the people I know , I’m sure everyone not mentioned is a person who cares , Dr. W . Berlin wouldn’t except less. He is a very smart man. I trust him, I don’t trust to many Doctors. He extends his kindness by even letting me know test results so I don’t worry, when he needed to send me to a specialist. Your his patient and he cares!
I waited in his office for an hour and watched him talk to the nurses about non-medical issues. When I finally got back to see him, he did most of the talking and insisted I had a problem in which I didn't. When I tried to say that wasn't my issue I was dismissed and left wondering if he heard me at all. I was disapointed in my visit from start to finish and I left without getting the medical attention I needed. Some people just aren't cut out for their jobs and he is one of them, if your looking for a dr, do yourself the favor and find another
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Patients' Choice Award (2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
38 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1980
Dr. William H Berlin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
Locations & DirectionsAtlanticare Family Medicine, 459 Route 9 S, Little Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
Dr. William H Berlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little Egg Harbor Twp, NJ.