Dr. William N Bichai Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. William N Bichai?

Very compassionate

Dr bichai is a very caring,loving doctor, he took great concern when it came to my mom and her health.What my mom likes most of all about him is that he is a Christian.

Horrible

He books too many patients a day. Not only does he over book, but the appointments are made for the exact same time! He answers phone calls and text messages while he is in the room with you (the patient). The wait times are RIDICULOUS. My appointment today was at 2:30pm. It is now almost 5 o'clock. You wait for almost 3 hours just for him to be in the room for 5 minutes. I am switching providers first thing Monday morning. I'd advise anyone to AVOID this doctor.

Tried to load me up on tons of drugs and useless unnecessary lab work. It won't let me give negative stars. What a waste of time. Never addressed the reason i went for.

Patient

Excellent doctor. Accurate diagnosis and very kind

useless

Bad experience

Dr does not directly talk to you avoids questions and just seems to be overwhelmed wait time even with appointment is a joke! Never had a dr not look me in the eye during a visit made me feel very insignificant! And could care less about any thing I had to say.... needless to say after only two visits I am changing dr's....staff was very friendly though

Excellen Dr. I would never be seen by any other Dr.

Spectacular Doctor!

Dr. Bichai is a great doctor. I have been going to him for years. He educates me about my problems in a manner for me to understand. he is very personal and genuinely cares about his patients.

Exceptional doctor

The best doctor I have ever had!

Besides being competent and knowledgable, Dr. Bichai is the most caring doctor I have evr known. He takes time with his patients and takes an active role in their recovery. He is a wonderful human being and you can count yourself lucky if you know him, let alone if he is your treating physician!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind words. Dr Bichai will appreciates it, will let him know. - Summer

Uncompromising bedside manner

He goes above and beyond to care for his patients. The absolute best doctor I have ever been to in my life. Thank you God for sending him to our family.

Doctor's Response

Hi, Brandon Thank you so much for the wonderful comment. I'll be sure to forward this message to Dr Bichai, letting him know how much his patient appreciates him. -Summer 6/15/10 6:30pm