Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Biljan
Dr. William Biljan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sumner, WA, with another office in Puyallup, WA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Biljan is affiliated with Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital, Tacoma General Hospital and Good Samaritan Hospital and Rehabilitation Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Biljan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 5
When I was experiencing abdominal pain for more than 24 hours I called Dr. Biljan's office at 12:30 in the afternoon to see if they had any appointments available that day. The receptionist took my name & number and told me she would find out and call me back. When 3:30 rolled around and still no call back, I called again and was asked again for my name & number and would call me back. Finally at 4:30 in the afternoon I recieved a call back only to tell me that they couldn't see me. I waited 4 hours for them to tell me this. Had I been told at 12:30 when I originally called, I could have made alternative arrangements.
Dr. Biljan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Tacoma General Hospital
Good Samaritan Hospital and Rehabilitation Center
44 Years Experience
University of Minnesota, Twin Cities
Graduated in 1969
Dr. William Biljan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. William Biljan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sumner, WA.