Dr. William Biljan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Biljan?

Posted on July 10th, 2017

my favorite family doctor has been Dr. Biljan! I have lived out of the area for 5 years but I HOPE that I can return as his patient now!!!

Unprofessional and inconsiderate

Posted on February 10th, 2011

When I was experiencing abdominal pain for more than 24 hours I called Dr. Biljan's office at 12:30 in the afternoon to see if they had any appointments available that day. The receptionist took my name & number and told me she would find out and call me back. When 3:30 rolled around and still no call back, I called again and was asked again for my name & number and would call me back. Finally at 4:30 in the afternoon I recieved a call back only to tell me that they couldn't see me. I waited 4 hours for them to tell me this. Had I been told at 12:30 when I originally called, I could have made alternative arrangements.

Posted on July 10th, 2017