Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William M Billington Jr
Dr. William M Billington Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in West Point, MS. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Billington is affiliated with North Mississippi Medical Center West Point. Dr. Billington has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. William M Billington Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 42
ÃÃ WARNING ÃÃ Maintain records of your payments to this Dr and charges made by this Dr to your insurance or Medicaid! This office has prior discrepancies under investigation for charging patients after also charging their insurance and/or government assistance programs. False charges for blood/lab tests that are never actually given are billed to patients and insurances. If you are charged at the window when you check in, request a printout showing what the charges are for. Ask that the printout ALSO SHOWS HOW MUCH THEY CHARGED YOUR INSURANCE. Most of your charges have already been paid by your insurance or government assistance program. If there are ANY charges for tests or procedures that were never done, this is fraud. If you report this to your insurance and the State medical agency, you may be entitled to a reward. If a class action lawsuit from you and other patients occurs to have your false charges returned, you will receive special consideration as a Primary Litigant. Do not pay any charges at the window of Dr Billington's office until you are shown an ITEMIZED bill, not just a bill printout!!!
Dr. Billington is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Dr. William M Billington Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWilliam M Billington Do, 104 Medical Center Dr, West Point, MS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William M Billington Jr in this video.
Dr. William M Billington Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Point, MS.