Dr. William Bjerregaard Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. William Bjerregaard?

Wonderful doctor

Posted on May 14th, 2017

Dr. Bjerregaard is an amazing doctor. He is kind, compassionate, and so knowledgeable. He truly listens and has a sincere interest in my health. He always calls back, takes the time to answer my questions, and understands mental illness and treatment.

Not satisfied

Posted on July 26th, 2016

Office staff are rude, dropped for missing appointment even when I called ahead of time. No care provided for serious medication management issues due to dropping as a patient.

Shows Genuine Care & Concern

Posted on January 7th, 2014

I have never experienced the feeling that Dr. B is nothing other than a pill pusher. In fact - He is well educated on addictions as I have been a recovering alcoholic for over 25 years and he has been very careful as to the medications that he has prescribed me for major depression and anxiety. I have seen other psychiatrists who do not show the genuine care and concern that he does. He asks you how you are doing and is genuinely interested in his patients.

Posted on January 7th, 2014

Great Doctor. I am finally on the road to a better life.

Posted on December 5th, 2013

I would disagree somewhat regarding pushing of medications. I expressed to him that a certain medication wasn't working and he pretty much ignored it. I also felt like he was always implying at I was some drug addict because he was so hesitant about prescribing a benzodiazepine, even short-term. I didn't even ask for one! Finally, I told him someone I knew liked to go to the casino on occasion and he acted like this person was addicted to it and said that this person should be careful about that. Seriously? How insulting. I'm done with this guy. I think he needs a long vacation.

Posted on May 31st, 2012

another Doctor who just wants to push medication and doesn't care if you become a zombie. Needs to go back to school ...maybe in Europe where they don't push drugs as a cure all for pyschiatric problems. SHAME on this doctor.

hospital stay