Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William K Bogache has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. William K Bogache has the following 7 expertise
- Urologic Emergencies
- Kidney Stones
- Bladder Issues
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Showing 5 of 8
Would never go to him again!!! Found him very cold,abrupt ended up with c-diff after surgery. Spiked a fever in the OR room, had to be taken to Grand Strand Hospital, next door, by ambulance. Never came to see me. It is now 2 years since he operated on me and I have had continuous UTI infections and c-diff since then. You will be taking a chance with him!!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
35 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. William K Bogache accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. William K Bogache is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Myrtle Beach, SC.