- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr William Boleman has 3 locations
Dr William Boleman has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr William Boleman has the following 29 expertise
- Acute Sinusitis
- Allergic Reaction
- Allergic Rhinitis
- Allergic Rhinitis Due To Food
- Anaphylactic Food Allergies
- Animal Allergies
- Atopic Dermatitis (eczema)
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Common Variable Immune Deficiency (cvid)
- Copd (chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Deviated Septum
- Earwax Buildup
- Food Allergy
- Immunodeficiency Syndromes
- Itchy Skin
- Pinkeye (conjunctivitis)
- Pollen Allergy
- Pulmonary Disease
- Skin Infections
- Toxic Effect Of Venom
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr William Boleman Accepts the Following Insurance
- 3104 Creekside Village Dr. Building 500, Suite 504 Kennesaw , GA 30144
- 5604 Wendy Bagwell Parkway Building 900 Unit 912 Hiram , GA 30141
- 1675 Cumberland Parkway Suite 407 Smyrna , GA 30080
More about Dr William Boleman
Dr. Boleman received his medical degree from the University of South Carolina on a scholarship from the United States Air Force. Following graduation he completed a residency in Pediatrics at Keesler AFB in Biloxi MS. He spent five years practicing general pediatrics in the Air Force prior to completing his fellowship in Allergy/Immunology at Wilford Hall Medical Center in San Antonio, TX. He then spent 11 years practicing Allergy at Keesler Medical Center in Biloxi prior to his retirement as a Colonel from the Air Force. During this period he served as the Chief of Allergy/Immunology/Immunizations. A passionate educator, Dr. Boleman was on teaching staff for the Internal Medicine Residency Program and served as Residency Director for Pediatrics for two years prior to the programs dissolution following Hurricane Katrina.Dr. Boleman cares for both children and adults with asthma, allergic diseases, and immunodeficiency. He has a special interest in allergy immunotherapy, food allergies, and asthma and has published and given presentations on these topics at the local and national level. He is a member of the Academy of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology and a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. During his fellowship, he and his classmate from Wilford Hall won first place in the annual FIT Bowl (Quiz Bowl) at the annual meeting of the ACAAI, beating out teams from fellowship programs across the United States.In his spare time, Dr. Boleman enjoys working out, triathalons, and traveling. He plays the piano/keyboard and loves many genres of music, especially classic rock and country. A big fan of live music, he can be found at many of the concerts that come to the area. He has three wonderful children and has family in South Carolina- visiting Gamecock country as often as possible.