Dr. William Bonzelet Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. William Bonzelet?

I have been with Dr. Bonzelet for several years now but have decided to change doctors. For the second time, the doctor refused to fill my prescription because he wanted me to come in first for an office visit, which left me totally out of my thyroid medicine. It doesn't matter if you're sick or not, he expects to see you once every 6 months. I think it's very unprofessional to refuse a person's medication because you want to see them first. Fill their needed medication with a memo saying it will not be filled again until I see you. Don't just leave a patient up in the air with no medication. The last two years I've voiced my health concerns to him and he appeared to actually blow me off like there wasn't anything wrong with me: did not take me serious at all. Andrea is very nice and very professional but Brandi has actually been very rude, argumentative and very unprofessional at times.

Dr. Bonzelet is great!

I was a new patient to this Dr. ,and was having an allergic reaction with hives and swelling. Dr. Bonzelet made time to see me that day, his staff was very nice and so helpful. I only had to wait 5 min to be seen by the nurse and an additional 2 min for the Dr. Dr. Bonzelet came in and actually spent time with me, checked out my swollen hands and talked with me about what it might be. He also asked how my insurance was, so he could prescribe something that wouldn't cost me an arm and a leg. Very good experience, I hope to not have to frequent a doctors office, but I will go back to this one should I need to go to a doctor.

When I went to Dr. Bonzelet after a leg fracture, with pain in my side, I thought was from pt, he sent me to get an CT scan. I had a blot clot in my lung that had come from my fractured leg. I feel he saved my life!

Stay Away

Staff was rude and the doctor requires an office visit regardless of how minor an illness before he will call meds in. If you like lining doctors pocket books for no reason then this is the doctor for you.

Unbelievable

Dr. Established patient, tried to have my prescription refilled and was asked by his staff Brandy why I didn't get it filled at the other doctor. Asked to complain to the doctor and was told that he would not call me back or address my concerns. On a prior visit, Brandy hollered at me in the waiting room when she was talking to another patient and I apparently was supposed to know that she was talking to me. Dr. Bonzelet does not address his patient's concerns and lets his staff walk all over his patients. I have also been misdiagnosed by him on a couple of occasions and thank God that I went to a doctor who new what he was talking about. Glad I no longer go there.

Great doctor! Dr. Bonzelet is the best doctor I've ever gone to. He's always spot on with his diagnosis and is super helpful. Puts patients at ease and has the best staff!

Knowledgeable and professional

He uses a real nice laptop during your visit, giving him full access the latest news and treatment of every health issue there is. And his knowledge of drugs seems to be great.