Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William K Bostock has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
I miss his PA. Actually saw Dr. Bostock recently. He has a terrible bedside manner. Didn't address all of my issues. He ticked me off so bad that I had already decided halfway through the "exam" that I didn't care because I was going to find someplace else. Also, he gave me a quick sort of pat down examination - when I was there just to have my blood drawn. Maybe because it was the first time seeing him? Haven't been to enough different docs to know if this is routine or unnecessary. I got kind of a creep vibe from it.
The girl in the front is RUDE. She acted like everything was a huge inconvenience. If you donât like to work with peopleâ¦ maybe you should find another job. Wasnât too impressed with the Doctor either. The intake nurse on the other hand was awesome. Some people from that office maybe need to take a friendly course with the nurse. Personally never going back again.
I've been coming here for years. The staff is friendly and helpful. They go out of their way to help me. I know, I've had alot of medical problems. Dr. Bostock helps me and I am thankful to have a caring doctor that will talk to me about my medical problems. So thankful to have Dr Bostock as my doctor!
35 Years Experience
Des Moines University
Graduated in 1983
Northlake Regional Medical Center
Dr. William K Bostock accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & Directions
Dr. William K Bostock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lawrenceville, GA.