Dr. William Brand Jr Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. William Brand Jr?

The B E S T GASTRO in Richmond!!!!!!!

Posted on July 5th, 2017

The B e s t !!!!!!!! Dr Brand is the epitome of what a 'specialty' physician should be. He listens well.. he's concerned about his patients .. he is also very Thorough. All of those qualities just make his Kindness frosting on the cake! Also (unless you have an Urgent need to be seen) he is truly Well worth any Wait time!!

Posted on July 28th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. William Brand for more than 20 years. My husband was a patient of Dr. Brand prior to that. His former nurse, Cheryl Myrick, was the Best Nurse I have ever met in my lifetime. His "new" staff needs to strive for her "office-patient friendliness & efficiency."

Posted on August 6th, 2012

I have been under Dr. Brand's care for years. He has always solved any problems I have encountered. Very good bedside manner. Very caring doctor.

Diagnosed a Rare Disorder

Posted on August 15th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Brand for about 20 years now. I first saw him when I was pregnant in my first trimester with high fever (unexplained) and elevated liver functions. I was diagnosed with a rare liver disorder and even though no cure, he has keep me off the transplant list by great treatment and follow up care!

Posted on November 11th, 2017