Dr. William F Brandt Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. William F Brandt?

I had chronic severe back and body neuropathy pain and mild scoliosis. The doctor I was referred to, Dr. Brandt, claimed I was drug seeking or that my mom was abusing me because he couldn't find an answer. Worst doctor experience ever! It turns out I have CRPS/RSD, fibromyalgia, and other illnesses. He even went so far as to claim my pain was fake, or not that bad. He made me terrified of doctors for a good two years.

Great office

All visits to this office have been comfortable and stress free. Dr. Brandt is very easy to talk to, listens well and shows interest in me as a patient. His staff makes sure appointments are made witth the convenience of the patient in mind. Always very positive.

Dr. William F Brandt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Layton, UT.