Dr. William Brazer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Brazer?

Compassionate

Posted on June 25th, 2012

Dr Brazer has cared for me through a myriad of less than easy circumstances - testing positive for an STD, my first pregnancy - that resulted in a heartbreaking miscarriage, and a uterine bleeding emergency. He has been with me every step of the way and always has their to answer a question, discuss what the options are, and acknowledge that whatever is going on isn't easy. I couldn't imagine having another doctor. His triage nurse is incredible as are many other members of the staff at his office. It's he fact that they have in house ultrasound folks... Meant that they were able to make an emergency appointment for me and make me feel as comfortable as possible during a time of crisis. I'll forever be grateful for this.

Posted on August 9th, 2011

I normally do not see Dr. Brazer, but took an appt with him due to the level of pain I was in.I told him I was concerned about abrasions on my vaginal tissues and he told me to use a lubricant. Not knowing what type of lubricant, ie 1040 motor oil, etc.I asked him for some suggestions, even something prescription strength. He said use KY.I told him I was concerned about skin tissue showing just outside of my vagina. He told me that was my bladder, about to come out and that I would need to see a uro gynecologist, meanwhile I was to do kegels. His manner was arrogant, abrupt and annoyed. Triple AAA!!I was in tears as I approached the check out area. Yikes my bladder was about to come out of me and my abrasions were so bad I could hardly sit down. And...KY and kegels were the only things I could do.The very courteous and helpful staff encouraged me to wait and see my regular practicioner as she had a cancellation. Upon examination, she told me that the abrasions were from my vaginal tissue thinning.A common menopausal occurence. She gave me a sample prescription cream and 24 hours later I'm already feeling better. She said KY would not have done a thing to help. The other good news?? My bladder was not about to fall out of me. It was simply my vaginal wall, being pushed down. She said I was years away from needing surgery and kegels could or could not help. Talk about a 180!!! Please ladies stay far away from Dr Brazer. As evidenced from others in his practice, he does not know what he's doing. I spoke with the manager and explained what a liability to the practice Dr Brazer is. Meanwhile..Ladies take heed!!

Posted on July 31st, 2017