3.3

Have you seen Dr. William G Brelsford?

I was a paycheck.

Did he help me? Yes. However, I felt like a paycheck from the moment I walked in. 2 hr drive one way, in a lot of pain and he literally spent 3 mins with me on first visit, and 30 seconds on the second. I wont be returning.

Visits

My first couple of visits about 3 years ago he would come in & sit down to talk to me. He would listen & was genuinley caring. Then last year sometime, he just changed. I see the PA as much as I can. Love him. Dr Brelsford changed. When I do see him he's all in my space. Right in your face. He doesn't explain anything. It's like he's not listening to you. Then he just walks out. Doesn't tell you anything. His staff, very few were friendly. Everyone is different there now.

Visits

Initial diagnosis was great and bedside manner was excellent. However, I haven't actually seen the doctor in over three years, so I have to go on the assumption he is still practicing. The phantom doctor! I read another review which summed this up accurately. If you are planning on actually seeing the doctor you and insurance pay for, good luck, this is not the place to schedule. His PA is really good and knowledgeable, but it would be nice to see the doctor who advertises his services relentlessly.

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Brelsford is a wonderful Dr. Genuinely cares about his patients. Very knowledgeable. He quite literally was my lifesaver. I went to him for a 2nd opinion initially because my first rheumy wasn't taking proper care of me. I was in very bad shape and already nearly lost my life to complications of RA. I came for a second opinion and never left. He promised me in that visit he would figure this out and make me better. He kept his promise. I will be eternally grateful for him giving me quality of life back. If your looking for a caring Dr who isn't worried about overcharging his patients to pay for a big fancy office then he's your Dr.

Good Office from start to finish.. Excellent Dr. & Staff...

Genuine

At the Clinic, they are genuine. Dr.Brelsford definitely cares about the well being of his patients. I have been to many doctors before seeing Dr.Brelsford. He's excellent.

Love this place.

I have been using this clinic and staff for over 10 years. It's a great place, and I woudn't chage a thing. Love, love, love the staff, and even the dr.

Dr. Brelsford is a very knowledgeable physician who is down-to-earth and easy to deal with. I would recommend him to anyone!

wonderful is what i would say about my experience. Dr. Brelsford is the kindest and most caring doctors I have ever seen. I would recommend him to any one.

Adequate

Dr. Brelsford is quite good in the area of diagnosis; however, after the first 2-3 visits he appears to be less concerned about patient care. In initial paperwork, he states that after the first few visits, you may be seen by a member of his staff instead of by him. If you care about actually seeing the physician for whose time you are paying, this is not the doctor for you.Some members of his staff are somewhat insensitive to patient needs. If you care about having some voice in your own care rather than being managed by staff members, there are other excellent doctors in the Tyler area who might be more likely to be helpful in this regard.

Dr. William G Brelsford is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tyler, TX.