4.7

Have you seen Dr. William A Brennan?

Successful Surgery

While a few glitches, the fusion surgery eliminated numbness in feet: post-surgery pain medication caused debilitating migraine (different Dr. discharge orders - readmitted the next day. Office staff said no more co-payments; then, last visit another co-payment; lastly, office staff didn't follow-though on FMLA return to work verification, despite repeated calls; on final visit, Dr. B personally sent a note to my FMLA rep. Had considered micro-surgery, but advised against. While authoritative on why of fusion versus microsurgery, I would have liked to have seen a graphic illustration of x-rays and MRI to demonstrate the need rather than a verbal assurance (assumes the patient being aware of a thorough explanation is an unnecessary task, but this patient would have appreciated the details). Nonetheless, the surgery worked, and despite the set-backs, high marks.

Does what he says,says what he does.

great manner, listens and answers thoroughly.

Dr. Brennan listened to my complaint and did a thorough neurological check on me. He then decided that I needed emergency surgery the next day and reassured me that surgery was needed. I had problems in my neck with my disks and caused the nerves to be pinched and rendering my left arm useless. As a result of the surgery, I have regained complete use of my left arm! My husband is currently being evaluated by Dr. Brennan for numbness in his right leg. He is being extremely thorough in his evaluation-not rushing to do surgery. We have both been extremely satisfied with his care.

Needs to not be a politician when it comes to people's health.

I met with Dr. Brennan to get a second opinion before I had surgery. My decision had not been made, but when I asked him, if I were to switch to him as a patient would he do surgery? He replied "More than likely you would need surgery". Well, as soon as he found out that I would not be using him as my surgeon, he went on the record to my insurance company, that not only was I was not a candidate for surgery, but went as far as to bash the Dr. that I decided use, and also bash him for even suggesting surgery at all. So of course because he got his feelings hurt because he didn't get the job, and wrote a letter against surgery, now my insurance company no longer wants to cover it, and is fighting me on paying for it. Thanks a lot for caring about peoples health.

One of the BEST!

Have had many surgeries under Dr. Brennan, and would like to say he is the BEST. His STAFF is #1, they are always wanting to assist you and always asked what do I need. Thanks Dr. Brennan and to your entire STAFF for the BEST treatment I was given. Thanks again!

After (2) surgeries...

After surgery with Dr Brennan, I am pain free!

Excellent care

Very smart doctor. Bedside manner and staff very helpful and responded quickly to to any questions I had. I would recommend dr Brennan and staff.

Excellent Care

Very well pleased with treatment from physician and staff and the total result of the surgical procedure.

husband of dianna schleicher

this man failed my wife.he done poor surgery on her back when she went back to see him,he said he did not have time for her complaint and she left his office crying well low life dr. what are you doing here in lafayette,go back to boston where you are from and where peole are rude and uncareing, you are a fraud and a very little boy.

Doctor's Response

This patient was pushed all over Lafayette by her "insurance" carrier and vented her frustration on me. I'm happy to do what I can for her but my first thought would be to get away from her insurance carrier. Nice lady. Two and a half years since surgery and no complications. I'm happy to listen to anyone. She stormed out before I could help.

Told it like it was

I interviewed several neurosurgeons before having my lumbar fusion but Dr. Brennan was the one who took everything and made it make sense to me. He actually cares about the results and it showed.

Exceptional surgeon

Fantastic doctor, I'm still walking because of doctor Brennan.

Great Doctor!

Awesome experience! Glad he's out of Regional Ned Center, they were aweful.

Dr. William A Brennan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lafayette, LA.