Dr. William C Broaddus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William C Broaddus?

Nothing You Need But an Asprin

Dr. Broaddus indicated that there was nothing wrong with me that a asprin wouldn't fix. I have several herniated disc in my back and neck. I have sciatica,stenonis and various other physical problems. He said he could operate but I didn't have pain in the right places for him to. He did not review the MRI reports on my neck and shoulder. I asked why I was in so much pain. He answered, there are some things a MRI didn't pick up. I've had chronic pain since 1999. I asked for a referral to pain management, after a week I called to speak to his assistant. I got voicemail again and again to ask if an appointment had been set up. It took weeks for me to find out an appointment had not been set. Never again.

Caroline Goodson/spine surgery

Dr. Broaddus diagnosed the issue, with gifted skill repaired my spine, improving my quality of life.

stealth craniotomy

I had a tumor removed from my 3rd lateral ventricle recently. I would have to say that dr. broaddus did a fantastic job, was very professional and skilled at this.I would give him a 100 star rating.Also the staff at mcv was very good as well!

Best human beeing and a Doctor I have ever seen or known

In general I have been blessed with nice people around me. But my experience with Dr Broaddus was something unthought of. I am very sorry for my porr english, but cant hold my emotions. The way he treats and care his patients, how humble and polite, profeccional....I think there is no enough space to list everything about him. I would ask his parents to be on national TV everyday and give suggestions how to bring up children. He is not only a professional Doctor but a great human beeing too.