Dr. William E Brodkin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William E Brodkin?

Very Experienced

I know I'm next when I walk into their office and I'm the only visitor there. I'm very pleased with him and his years of experience

Lackluster doctor

Does not follow up with any results when test results for 3 quarterly test were done that showed issues in 2 categories (blood sugar and thyroid). Became very apparent at my last appointment with him when asked what needs to be done as the test results showed evidence of continued out of range readings and response was that we are watching them. I have since changed doctors with new guidelines and meds that new doctor prescribed and with great results. I would never recommend doctor Brodkin to anyone, besides my issues above, he would only allow me to discuss 3 items and never spent more then 15 minutes with me after me waiting 30-45 minutes for him. Great staff but unfortunately out of date, unattentive and not treating issues early is unacceptable for a physician.

Excellent Physician

Spends substantial time with me reviewing medical history and issues.Wiling and able to discuss or research questions.

Dr. William E Brodkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leominster, MA.