Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William S Browner has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. William S Browner has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. William S Browner has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Browner was the Pediatrician for my three children. When my youngest was born we were discharged from the hospital together. Dr. Browner didn't want the baby discharged before his blood work came back. Two days after we went home I called him. He was ready to have the state police come find me because in his records my phone number was transposed. My son was jaundice. He got me all lined out with a light for us to take home for him and a visiting nurse every day. It was a Saturday night! It didn't matter to him if one of his kids had a problem...he took care of them. When my older children entered adolescence he sat me down in his office and counseled me on what to expect as far as behavior was concerned and how best to handle situations. I know he loves his kids but he also cares about the parents. He is a wonderful doctor and just as good of a human being.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
43 Years Experience
Wake Forest University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAlaska Native Medical Center, 4315 Diplomacy Dr, Anchorage, AK
Dr. William S Browner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.