Dr. William Brunell Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William Brunell?

Obvious bad Doctor.

Posted on November 8th, 2017

Occupational Health Doctor that said he does not believe the patient and that the injured patient can return to work the next day. William Brunell was very condescending when speaking with the patient, contradicted what the patient said and did not listen to the patient explain an answer before cutting off the patient with more condescending statements. Very rude and should be reported to the State for his behaviors.

Posted on April 7th, 2016

Extremely bad experience. I was misdiagnosed by him for a DOT eval where he was unable to understand a MEDTOX employment drug screening report. He missed the fact that I was negative for any type of substance. He told me I was positive for Meth and went on to tell me I needed drug rehab and would lose my CDL.He Had me hysterical ,crying and insisted I was a meth user. It was all like a nightmare that I couldn't wake up from. I received a call later that he was mistaken. When I informed my employer and HR dept what had happened they said they were sorry I went there, that DR Brunell has a record of making mistakes ,poor bedside manner and a history of mis treating patients, My employer told me they would never recommend anyone to go to him. His nickname at my work is DR Death.I did not know this and had no warning or I would have never gone to him .I almost lost my job due to his mistake. He has been a DOT doctor for 17 years ,he should be able to read test results by now .I am concerned how many other people have lost their jobs and more due to his mistakes and sloppy work ethic. He is a very self righteous and arrogant man.

Posted on April 6th, 2016