Dr. William Bruno Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Bruno?

Outstanding in every way.

Posted on November 9th, 2015

Dr. Bruno's skill, attention to detail, and compassion are beyond compare. His office staff and business side of plastic surgery is exceptional. I'd want my nothing less for myself, my friends, and my own family.

If you are looking for the best, Look no further, It's Dr. Bruno

Posted on September 5th, 2015

He's amazing! Give him a visit and you won't regret it. He will make you feel comfortable and his results just speak for themselves.

Love my new Butt

Posted on October 23rd, 2013

I couldn't be happier with by new Butt. I had a Brazilian butt lift with Dr.Bruno about 4 months ago. I love his staff and was happy to see his receptionist Mary also had it done. He took time to answer all my questions and made me feel comfortable. I went to many consultations but knew he was the right doctor for me. His new office is beautiful, doesn't even feel like a doctor's office.

Highly Recommend - Exceptionally Skillful

Posted on March 28th, 2013

I went to Dr. William Bruno for breast augmentation. I had wanted this procedure for many years, I was very informed going into my consultation and very impressed by Dr. Bruno (a former micro-surgeon for athletes with hand injuries). Dr. Bruno sculpted my breast tissue over the silicone gel implants, under-the-muscle (implants by Allergan - I have a small ribcage and chose high-profile implants as I was a 32 A, wanting to be a 32 C). I experienced very little down-time - two days and I felt great, healing was very fast. The scars are so faint and whisper fine. My internist said it was the best work she had ever seen - and was so impressed she immediately brought in her female assistants before I had time to object to the audience. Years later, my breasts still look incredible and feel naturally soft. I have recommended Dr. Bruno many times and plan to return when I am ready for replacement. Thank you Dr. Bruno!

Dr. Bruno deserves his stellar reputation!

Posted on March 5th, 2012

I am so very thankful I went with the best!!!

Awesome AFFORDABLE doctor in Beverly Hills

Posted on November 5th, 2010

After 10 years of wanting breast augmentation I was finally in a place financially and emotionally to go ahead and do it. I've seen many doctors from NYC to LA, and after about a year of sitting on it, I decided that my surgeon had to be Dr. Bruno. His before and after pics sealed the deal for me. I wanted a bigger but natural result for my small get lean frame. Dr. Bruno told me his suggestion and I had given him my concerns. The deal was sealed when we did the 3d imaging to determine the final size. He is caring, and kind, and has a great sense of humor. He just makes you feel amazingly comfortable and is there to get it right for YOU, not just what he thinks based on what he WANTS to, or always does for everyone else.Surgery day was a breeze. He called me later that evening on his personal time to check in. I felt I was in great hands. I'm still healing but already I'm more than pleased with my results. I would definitely recommend him to anyone.

Great Doctor...

Posted on March 10th, 2010

He understood my needs inmmediatly and uplifted my mood and spirit relieveng me of stress calmly in a very understanding and proper manner. Excelent Job Doctor!

Posted on October 5th, 2016