Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William F Buchner Jr
Dr. William F Buchner Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, TN, with another office in Cleveland, TN. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery, Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Buchner is affiliated with Tennova Healthcare Cleveland and Brookwood Baptist Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William F Buchner Jr has the following 3 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. William F Buchner Jr has the following 10 expertise
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Abdominal Pain
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Dr. William F Buchner Jr has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. William F Buchner Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I was very disappointed with my visit to this office, I was there for a preventative visit, not to see the Doctor. Instead they charged me 40.00 up front and then said I had to see the Dr., I repeatedly told them I didn't have any thing wrong, I was only there to set up preventative screening, then got a call from surgical office they said I had to pay 300.00 out of pocket money, I told them no, that my Insurance was going to pay 100%, no they say, Dr Buchner gave an diagnosis so I have to pay, I cancelled the appointment and called my insurance company said the dr's office was wrong, they called the office and the people would not change the procedure so my insurance company told me to find another Dr. and they would pay them. Will never see Dr.Buchner again and if asked will not recommend him to anyone else. Sad thing is my husband just went and had all this done about three months ago and everything went without a hitch. So if you don't want to have to spend a bunch of money, I suggest you don't go to this office/
Dr. Buchner is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Scott & White Memorial Hospital
Dr. William F Buchner Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network E
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William F Buchner Jr in this video.
Dr. William F Buchner Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, TN.