Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William D Buck Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Buck is very rude and abrupt. He has never looked at me and has never come near me at all - unlike all other doctors I have been to, he never checked my heart and lungs with a stethoscope. He sits as far away as he can and just types and types on his laptop. He refuses the help I am due by my auto insurance co. after an accident. I have never met anybody so moody and judgmental, and I feel like he actually has contempt for me and he doesn't even know me at all.
I wasn't very pleased with this doctor. When I asked for help from him, and had a doctor referral he basically told me that it was my problem and that he wasn't going to help me in anyway. That's not the way you treat a patient and I don't care how much you disagree, he had no respect for me or my problem.
32 Years Experience
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Baptist Health System
Dr. William D Buck Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSt Francis Family Medicine Hunters Ridge, 4646 NW Fielding Rd Ste C, Topeka, KS
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William D Buck Jr in this video.
Dr. William D Buck Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Topeka, KS.