Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William W Busse has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
- Common Cold
- Watery Eyes
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Respiratory Disorders
- Respiratory Sounds
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever
Showing 5 of 5
With a CT scan he found a serious infection in a lobe in one lung when my GP and other docs had written it off even though I was coughing uncontrollably. Other docs claimed I had no fever and xrays showed nothing. Dr. Busse saved my life. He also saved my infant son from stunted growth, misery, and constant asthma by treating him vigorously prophilactically. My child started to grow, was able to play, be happy, get a good nighâ 's sleep.
Dr. Busse is an OK allergist/immunologist. On a scale of 1-10 he is about a 6 or 7 (average). While he is a researcher, he doesn't seem to be as good at looking at your situation all that specifically. Meaning he is not very inventive or really willing to try different things to fix a problem. Again an OK doctor, but I wish he was better... Nothing special, but not a bad doctor either..
- University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Dr. William W Busse accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUW Hospital & Clinics, 600 Highland Ave, Madison, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William W Busse in this video.
Dr. William W Busse is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Madison, WI.