Dr. William W Busse Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. William W Busse?

I LOVE †HIS DOC†OR

With a CT scan he found a serious infection in a lobe in one lung when my GP and other docs had written it off even though I was coughing uncontrollably. Other docs claimed I had no fever and xrays showed nothing. Dr. Busse saved my life. He also saved my infant son from stunted growth, misery, and constant asthma by treating him vigorously prophilactically. My child started to grow, was able to play, be happy, get a good nigh†'s sleep.

Dr.Busse has been my Dr.for 38 yrs. He has saved my life TWICE. My local physicians are so inadequate that i NEED access to a specialist. Thank you Dr.Busse for all you have done for me and others.

OK doctor

Dr. Busse is an OK allergist/immunologist. On a scale of 1-10 he is about a 6 or 7 (average). While he is a researcher, he doesn't seem to be as good at looking at your situation all that specifically. Meaning he is not very inventive or really willing to try different things to fix a problem. Again an OK doctor, but I wish he was better... Nothing special, but not a bad doctor either..