Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. William C Bishop has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. William C Bishop has the following 15 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Dr. William C Bishop is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 11
Self-verified patient of Dr. William C Bishop - Posted on April 3rd, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. William C Bishop - Posted on March 21st, 2013
Dr. Bishop is a fantastic Doctor and person! He is funny, warm and genuinely cares about his patients. He takes his time with you, explains everything in detail and pulls no punches. He doesn't advocate for surgery, but when you can't take any more pain and you tell him when you have had enough, he will set the ball in motion and take care you. I am thankful I found him and I recommend him to anyone needing knee surgery.
Self-verified patient of Dr. William C Bishop - Posted on March 16th, 2009
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012, 2013)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
42 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1976
University Of Michigan Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsARNOT MEDICAL SERVICES, 300 Hoffman St, Elmira, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William C Bishop, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Elmira, NY, in this video.
Dr. William C Bishop is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elmira, NY.