Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William Compton has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
First c - section he did a very nice stitch. He even admired it not knowing it was him that did it. Second one was a stapled up mess. Left gaping infected holes. He also refused to do an epidural the 1st time. I suffered immensely only to end up with a c - section. Not whining it was seriously awful and unnecessary.
Many years ago I had a baby. I was in heavy labor and begged and pleaded for an epidermal. I was told no because I it was a concern that I wouldn't push. It was the most excruiating 12 hours of my life. I will never forget it. The Pitocin was pushed so much and made labor unbearable. I would suggest options before labor. I had no idea I would have to suffer like that needlessly.
Dr. Compton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence Alaska Med Ctr, Anchorage, Ak
50 Years Experience
University of Cincinnati
Graduated in 1963
Dr. William Compton accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions17112 Laoana Dr, Eagle River, AK
Dr. William Compton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eagle River, AK.