Dr. William C Davenport Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William C Davenport Jr?

Dr. Davenport has scoped both of my knees with great success. He also helped me with a severe case of golfers elbow that two other doctors had not been able to resolve.

I've had one surgery by Dr. Davenport, but my wife has had many. He is an outstanding physician!! Neither of us will see anyone else! We just wish he could do any surgery for us so we didn't have to see another doctor.

Dr. Davenport is the Best in his Field!

Dr. Davenport is one of a kind. He knows his stuff; I will never see anywhere else!

Great Physician

I have worked for several doctors since starting out in the medical field and I worked for Dr. Davenport for 9 years and can honestly say he is a wonderful doctor and an all around great person. My husband has seen him for a couple of issues and he was able to put my husband at ease.Dr. Davenport is compassionate, caring, and has a calm demeanor which helps when you are in pain. He is certainly one in a million.

Caring and compassionate

Dr. Davenport is a very calm,caring and compassionate doctor.He takes the time to listen and evaluate with accuracy. Sees each patient as an individual.You don't find many doctors with the vocation he has very often. I'll give Dr. Davenport 10 stars and outstanding rating. The staff is great also. His nurse Gigi is great. They really honor your appointment time,the wait is about 5-10 minutes at the most,just what you need to register.

Dr. William C Davenport Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.