Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. William C Hamilton
Dr. William C Hamilton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. William C Hamilton has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. William C Hamilton has the following 15 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
Dr. William C Hamilton has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. William C Hamilton is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 12
Staff ignores you when you arrive. will not acknowledge you are standing at the counter and may have a question or be in severe pain. Dr. Hamiliton has a poor poker face, i brought my parent in for a broken limb he did not treat it as it should be, no operation nor did he recommend physical therapy after the bone mended wrong because my parent was ederly and facing cancer, the minute he reviewed the chart and came in the room i got the feeling if i had brought my pet in he'd say euthanise it. it seems to me he wrote my parent off as doomed and figured why bother.
47 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1971
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. William C Hamilton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Surgery And Rehab Associates, 7500 Central Ave Ste 108, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William C Hamilton, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Philadelphia, PA, in this video.
Dr. William C Hamilton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.