Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William C Horton III
Dr. William C Horton III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tifton, GA, with other offices in Fort Oglethorpe, GA and Fort Oglethorpe, GA (and 2 other locations). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Horton has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William C Horton III has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Spinal Fusion
- Compression Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 8
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2009, 2014, 2011, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
37 Years Experience
Medical College of Georgia
Graduated in 1981
Dr. William C Horton III accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. William C Horton III is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Tifton, GA.