Dr. William Kuo Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. William Kuo?

My Experience

Posted on July 24th, 2017

I have prostrate cancer. Went to Dr Kuo because a friend had his prostrate removed and had nothing but good things to say about how he was treated. How easy and comfortable Dr Kuo made me feel on this visit. Explained and answered my questions and concerns. Trying to decide between radiation and surgery but no matter my choice I will be treated by him and his staff. Great guy.

Caring and attentive to my needs

Posted on June 13th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Kuo for over two years since moving to Green Valley. I have found him to be very professional and yet caring in dealing with the many issues I face daily. I would recommend him highly.

Kudoes to Dr. Kuo for my successful surgery and all elements of my treatment.

Posted on June 8th, 2016

I was using a self-catheter for several years, as my prostrate was so swollen I could not urinate. Dr. Kuo suggested the surgery so I could urinate on my own again. The surgery was successful and now one month afterwards I am on an acceptable frequency with essentially complete bladder emptying. I recommend him highly without hesitation to anyone dealing with a similar problem.

Posted on April 23rd, 2014

I was just going to get Dr. Kuo's phone number when I saw this review. I've been with Dr. Kuo now for over 6 or 7 years. Dr. Kuo has always been friendly and informative. He gave me options that I couldn't get at the VA and what he did changed the whole outcome of my prostrate cancer surgery. I'm not sure where the other posts came from but I simply have never seen any of the things that the low rating folks put out there.

Unprofessional

Posted on March 18th, 2014

I recently had an appointment with Dr. Kuo regarding my recent surgical procedure. Upon arrival I was seen by one of his assistance and was unable to explain why the surgery failed. Dr. Kuo was inside the building and ignored our presence and didn't bothered to greet us. I am very disappointed with the service, personnel, and outcome of the surgery.

No more diapers!

Posted on December 21st, 2013

After 5 kids, I would pee in my pants when I sneezed or exercised. Dr. Kuo recommended a sling. I was apprehensive but went ahead and did the surgery. Now I'm dry! Thanks Dr. Kuo!

Cold fish

Posted on April 29th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Kuo and have never felt he had much of a bedside manner. In fact, only a kelp bed would be the appropriate setting. Cold, brief and detached, Caring? Not much. I would not recommend him to a friend, unless I didn't care for the friend. His recent administrative group , Arizona Institute of Urology, is a near disaster. Terrible automatic phone answering service. or response for explanation of service.

Posted on November 9th, 2012

I'm sure the Dr. is fine, but the staff is very, very rude - including the nurse. I would not go back. No one deserves to be treated this disrespectfully.

Excellent care

Posted on November 7th, 2012

He diagnosed me with prostate cancer and I underwent surgery with him. He has been wonderful. Surgery has been a complete success! He cares about my well being and I look forward to him continuing to care for myself and my family (my wife sees him for kidney stones).

trying to phone

Posted on November 1st, 2011

RUN....RUN very far away

Posted on September 14th, 2011

Run, Run very far away from Dr. Kuo and St. Mary's Hospital. You have been warned

First appointment was excellent

Posted on August 25th, 2010

Dr. Kuo was professional, clear in his communication, easy to understand, and pleasant. His staff was very professional as well. I was pleased to be in and out of the office in a timely manner. My only criticism is that I am having difficulty in getting a date for the proceedures that Dr. Kuo recommended. His staff is not performing well in that area.Today's medical world is much faster paced than in the days of old and I think many people have expectations that are excessive, or have too great a need for personal attention. Frankly I would prefer a physician with great skill over one who would cater to my insecurities and emotional needs.