Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Martin
Dr. William Martin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bay City, MI, with other offices in Ypsilanti, MI and Royal Oak, MI . He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Martin is affiliated with Central Michigan Community Hospital, POH Medical Center and Bay Special Care Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Martin has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Martin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Central Michigan Community Hospital
POH Medical Center
Bay Special Care Center
Bay Regional Medical Center
Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Weatherford Regional Medical Center
Bay Medical Center West Campus
Bay City, MI
39 Years Experience
Wayne State University
Graduated in 1974
Dr. William Martin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. William Martin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bay City, MI.