Dr. William Meade Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Rude

Posted on August 22nd, 2013

Dr. Meade took me to his office ten minutes prior to my appointment. His office was extremely loud because there were construction workers on the other side of the exterior wall pounding on the building. For the first ten minutes, Dr. Meade didn't even ask so much as my name. After asking my name and where I was feeling pain, he returned to his computer for another 15 minutes. I sat in quiet the majority of the forty-five minute appointment as he looked at his computer. Dr. Meade left the room without a word and returned with over thirty pages of a sports medical document for me to read. He could not tell me how to make the pain stop or what, exactly it was caused by. When I asked if there was an over the counter medication for the inflammation in my legs, he said he couldn't tell me that and to go talk to my doctor. When I asked about diagnosis, he shoved the mini book he printed at me and told me I looked smart enough to read. Basically, I drove one hundred miles, one way, for something that could have been emailed to me. He was no help, whatsoever.