Dr. William C Miller Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William C Miller?

Great doctor! Have been a patient for 25 years!

Eh.

I just saw this review and it applied to me, too: "Ask him why something happens and he said when you find out let me know as it happens to me, too." It's very frustrating. Additionally, he blew me off because I "just" had pain, and when I asked for a referral to a specialist, he sighed like he was annoyed, and asked me if I was really going to go there. Because it's pain, and he can't diagnose it off the top of his head, it must all be in my head. Makes weird sexual jokes. So essentially bedside manner is lacking, knowledge is probably slightly below average to average.

Great Doctor

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Miller for over 20 years. We have always found him to be both professional and caring about our health needs. He and his staff have gone out of their way to make sure we receive the best care possible. I don't believe you could find a better physician in the Cincinnati area.

Dr Miller is the absolute best. I used to live in Anderson and was convenient, now I live in West Chester and willing to make the drive to see him. Please never retire.

too comical

seems to want to retire and not excited about being a doctor any more. Ask him why something happens and he said when you find out let me know as it happens to me too. What kind of doctor says that??? Is not as concerned about his patient as he should be.