- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William C Pierce MD
Dr. William C Pierce, MD is a doctor primarily located in Salem, OR. Their specialties include Hematology, Internal Medicine, Hematology/Oncology and Medical Oncology. Dr. Pierce is affiliated with Salem Health Hospital and Willamette Valley Medical Center. They speak English, Spanish.
Dr. William C Pierce has the following 4 SPECIALTIES
Dr. William C Pierce has the following 20 expertise
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Hepatitis C
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Blood Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Graduated in 1987
Dr. William C Pierce Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. William C Pierce
Dr. Pierce graduated from the University of California Los Angeles David Geffen School of Medicine in 1987. Dr. Pierce works in Salem, OR and 2 other locations and specializes in Hematology, Internal Medicine, Hematology/Oncology and Medical Oncology. Dr. Pierce is affiliated with Salem Health Hospital and Willamette Valley Medical Center.