Dr. William C Sloan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William C Sloan?

RUDE DOCTOR

TALKS TOO FAST WON'T LISTEN and COMPLAINED ABOUT OBAMA CARE. LOOKED LIKE HE JUST ROLLED OUT OF BED. ABSOLUTELY THE WORST GASTRO EXPERIENCE I HAVE HAD. OVER 20 YEARS WITH MY DISEASE and NEW to NJ. BEWARE!! I KNOW HOW THE VISIT SHOULD GO. BEWARE!!!!

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Sloan is very concerned with patients. He listens carefully. He wealth of knowledge is nearly astounding. He can be a bit gruff. He is not particularly touchy feely. I have heard from others that he is incredibly opinionated politically. (I do not talk politics with my doctors as a general rule). He called me personally with test results. Dr. Sloan may be bit of an acquired taste, but truly feel comfortable in his care.

Wait time is horrible

Dr. Sloan knows what he is doing!

When I met with Dr Sloan before my colonoscopy, I was thoroughly impressed. He has trained at some of the top medical schools and hospitasl in the country. On the day of my colonoscoyp, there were no issues at all! I was relieve, and Dr, Sloan and his team did a great job!

I arrived on time. I was taken exactly at my appointment time. Very detailed and friendly nursing staff. My procedure was quick and I was able to get home easily. No further complications from the day. Great job

STAY AWAY FROM THIS AWFUL DOCTOR

He is rude and does not listen to the patient. When I was having symptoms of food poisoning and very sick, he wouldn't listen to me and made me repeat everything over and over, (which made me think he was hard of hearing) I needed medication for food poisoning and he refused and sent me for tests, which showed nothing that he predicted. So it seemed to mean it was food poisoning. I think he just likes to makes things difficult and order tests. On a previous visit for a colonoscopy, when I awoke from the procedure he was talking to the nurse about cancer. Which was some horrible way to awake. He rushed off and the nurse said they were not talking about me. He gave me no information at that time. Later when I asked for a copy of my records, I have to find a new doctor, I found out that he had done a biopsy and never mentioned it. Apparently I have colitis, which should have been told to me. I also have diverticulitis and he never mentioned that either.. What an awful doctor, I will not ever see him again.

My Experence was very confortable and professonal and quick I would do again there.

Dr. Incredible BURNED OUT!!!!!!

Very rude. Doesn't spend time with patients. Doesnt ask the right questions. No nurse come to the room and check for vitals or asks what is going on. Fist visit was delightful once he did the procedure. ThirdTime is a the charm. No compassion at all. He could care less. I got no diagnosis. He practicaly told me to go somewhere else. I'm still with The same problem and worst. His office is a real mess!!Piles and piles of patient charts. Don't waist your time. I wasted 2 Yrs,

Playa

I found this Doctor to be all about being a playa and getting in a procedure. After surgery you will never, ever hear from him again, His motto is, if he does not call than you are fine, no further work up done. No diagnosis

Experienced; Knows his Stuff; Curmudgeon

Excellent diagnostician if you can stand his right-wing racist politics which he spews non-stop. I have advanced Hepatitis C and his test interpretations and recommendations were in full agreement with leading New York Hepatologist, Hillel Tobias. He has that awful attitude that patients basically know nothing and shouldn't ask too many questions...arrogant but very good

Dr. Sloan is an excellent diagnostician!!!! 4 oft family also see him for GI issues. He fixed my issues during pregnancy and wanted me to call in to follow up. Great guy!

My sons treatment

Dr. Sloan was GREAT...he was able to see my son right away, and treat him. Another Dr was not able to figure out what was wrong with my son...