Dr. William C Wallace Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William C Wallace?

Life Saver

Dr Wallace saved my life last week by removing what we think are humungous gall stones!! It's great to be alive!!

One of the best surgeons I have ever had, has done my cancer surgery, awesome, compassionate, takes time very loving and caring and patient as well as very sharp in his field would not have anyone else but him

Umbilical Hernia

Went to Dr Wallace for umbilical hernia analysis. He was straightforward and informative. Surgery was performed a few weeks thereafter. He met with me bedside and reviewed procedure and post op expectations. Surgery took one hour I was home soon thereafter. Feel great at the three week mark. Recovery went as Dr. Wallace predicted.

MY EXPERIENCE

Dr. Wallace was the surgeon I picked to do my gallbladder operation because he explained in detail what I could expect during and after the operation. The first surgeon I was sent to had no tact at all and my decision to drop him was very quick. Dr. Wallace's reputation is very good, and he certainly lived up to that reputation very well. The only complaint I had was that no one told me I would have a sore throat from the tube that was stuck down my throat. I did not know that a tube was down my throat and until I read about the procedure online.

Successful surgical results

I recently had my second surgery performed by Dr. Wallace. The first was an inoffice procedure. The second, a few weeks ago, was an inpatient stay at Saddleback Hospital. Dr. Wallace is the only surgeon I have ever met - and I worked in a hosptial for years - who not only doesn't have an incredilbe ego, but is more than willing to send a patient for a second opionion or consult. He explains everything - draws pictures - to make sure the patient knows exactly what's involved, what the recovery will be like, etc. I would recommend to him to anyone, family, friend, who is in need of a surgical consult or procedure. He has a wonderful manner and I have complete faith in his surgical abilities.

Wish I would have met him before I had my first surgery. He is absolutely fantastic. He is so caring and so good at what he does. I would recommend him to anyone. So happy and grateful that I was sent to him. I am hanging on to him for as long as I am allowed to. I trust him with my life.

Dr. Wallace was very smart, nice and professional and did a great job on my surgery.

Everything they said he was

Dr.Wallace was everything my primary doctor said he would be. He helped me through cancer and surgery and cared for me every step of the way. My doctor said I would love him and I do.

Dr Wallace, physician of highest ETHICS.

For the last 11 years Dr Wallace has kept me healthy, has taken time to explain, in easy to understand parlance, my case, the pros and cons of performing surgery and now, at age 84 , I hold him in highest regard and TRUST! Whenever the occassion presents itself, of course, I recommend Dr Wallace. Unreservedly he gets 5 stars from me.

Dr Wallace is a wonderful physician who will take time to answer all your questions. Great bedside manner. Excellent surgeon who took on my challenging case and performed it better than was expected. He came highly recommended by this colleagues.

Dr. Wallace gave me correct diagnosis and offered solutions. I Wish i had taken his advice earlier. He was right and i put things off too long.

very caring physician