Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William C Ware has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. William C Ware has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 14
My mother has been seeing this dr for years, and my father before he passed away. I went in with my mother the other day for her appt with Dr. Ware, she has had a very obvious fever blister looking thing on her upper lip for almost 2 years, he has never noticed it. When he came into the room he said to my mother "Oh your on dialysis now?" My moter has been on dialysis since Feb 2011. She has had to be operated on for her circulation issues and yet this dr never even bothered to examine her ankles while I was there. The only thing he did was to listen to her lungs. Has anyone else experienced his lack of knowledge about you or your care ? I think this is ridiculous.. I really wish she would find another practice to go to, I personally find this Dr to be a waste of time. I would not recommend this dr to anyone.
36 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. William C Ware accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWare Medical Associates, 400 Cherry Tree Rd, Upper Chichester, PA
Dr. William C Ware is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Upper Chichester, PA.