Dr. William Caccese Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. William Caccese?

terrible staff

Posted on January 18th, 2017

I went to this doctor to have a colonoscopy done. The original consultation took 2 months to get I almost forgot I had it. so when I went to the office I said I was surprised that I never got a phone call confirming my appointment you know like most professional office do. her answer was most normal people write them down and rude. I visited the doctor and payed my copay and left. 4 times I received letters in the mail asking for the copay. I called all 4 times and explained that I sent it and twice faxed over a copy of the receipt still as of now its not taken care of. I think I finally got a supervisor to take care of it but not confirmed. as of now I am cancelling my appointment for the colonoscopy because according to my insurance how they bill it matters how much they pay and if they could not get a simple copay correct I cant imagine them getting that right. plus who wants to deal with a rude staff.

Best gastroenterologist I have ever been to!

Posted on June 24th, 2012

Dr Caccese is a professional of the highest order. He combines state of the art techniques and equipment with great common sense bedside manner.

Doctor is Ok.. However, WORST STAFF EVER.

Posted on April 24th, 2012

After months of severe stomach pain I was referred to Dr Caccese. Upon my initial visit, without going into too much detail, I watched a woman be verbally abused by the staff. I then met with the Dr, who was professional, quick witted, and straight to the point. I kind of liked that about him. I was told I needed to come back in a few weeks. Well, within that time, I ended up in the Emergency room because the pain was so severe. Upon being released, I was told to call Dr. Caccese's office and make an appointment. Here's where the absurdity begins...I place the call.. mind you, ive just been released from the hospital..The "Ray of Sunshine" receptionist answers..Just what I need I said to myself..I explained what occurred and told her to have the doctor call me back immediately.. I then asked for the soonest appointment.. She began to spit out dates WEEKS from this call!..I politely said, "Ma'am, Ive just been released from the hospital, its very important that I get in there as soon as possible. The "ROS" replies, "I DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE NOT UNDERSTANDING, WE CANNOT MAKE APPOINTMENTS ON YOUR SCHEDULE". I was apalled...Later that night, Dr Caccese called me, very concerned, and urged that I get some important X-Rays..and that I see him immediately following the results. (Not weeks).After the xrays, I met with Dr. Cacesse. He very quickly explained the results and asked I make an appointment for a Colonscopy while making his way to the door..Before he could slip out, I said, "hey doc, you have to do something about the ray of sunshine out there..No one deserves to be spoken to the way I was"..Well, the look on his face said it all.. It was a look of "Yeah, I know I know".. He nodded and walked out.NOW, I had to make an appointment for this procedure. They look at the book and say, ok, come in the 19th. The 19th in ALMOST 2 MONTHS from then! Are you kidding??! I asked politely if there are any earlier appointments and she smiled and adimently said. "No.".After getting a second opinion, from a doctor that turned out to be his buddy (GREAT!), I decided to go through with the procedure from them. The procedure went well, and I never saw the doctor ever again.If you've read this far, here's the bottom line.. The Doctor is OK.. he has his faults but its not him thats the problem.. its the ABSURDLY rude staff he has working there....When people are in pain and going through the hardships that come with it, the last thing you need is the place that you are going for help to treat you like a piece of trash. Doc, if you are reading this, FIRE YOUR STAFF and rebuild. Needless to say, I will never be going back. And I wouldnt recommend you to anyone.

Principesa123

Posted on April 16th, 2012

Honestly, this doctor is impossible to get to see in an emergency and he definitely does not care. His staff is the worst and nasty and if you are having an emergency situation, they tell you to go to the nearest hospital. He does not follow up. Tried to get an appointment 5 times with him but he's always "busy"and then I needed to be hospitalized because he hadn't seen me.Don't do it. Find someone who cares about patients and do yourself a big favor

Posted on April 17th, 2011

Dr Caccese is truly a hands on physician from the time you enter his office he is aware of your presence. Since a very big part of his practice is colonoscopy he is very sensitive to the patient's nervousness and discomfort with the visit and he is over the top with attention to insure you understand the process and are comfortable with it

Posted on December 4th, 2017