Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William C Calton Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. William C Calton Jr has the following 5 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
- Vascular Malformations
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Varicose Veins
Showing 5 of 9
VERY INTELLIGENTAND PROFESSIONAL . this DOCTOR IS NOT FRIENDLY BUT HE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HE IS DOING. I HAVE AN AAA AND HE KEEPS A CHECK ON IT. I'VE BEEN SEEING HIM FOR A YEAR AND EVEN THOUGH I WISH HE WAS FRIENDLIER; WHEN THE TIME COMES, I WANT HIM TO DO MY SURGERY. I THINK HES THE BEST YOU WILL FIND WITHIN THE AREA. I'VE TALKED TO A DOCTOR AT CLEVELAND CLINIC AND FOUND OUT HES WAITING FOR THE RIGHT TIME FOR SURGERY NOT JUST FOOLING AROUND. EXCELLENT!
Dr. Calton is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Geisinger Health System
Dr. William C Calton Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMedical Group Of The Carolinas, 225 E Wood St, Spartanburg, SC
Dr. William C Calton Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spartanburg, SC.