Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William H Cantey has the following 1 specialty
Dr. William H Cantey has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Cantey seemed to be a very concerned Doctor. I am a long resident of Baxley and have heard nothing but great things regarding his care. This is the reason I chose Dr. Cantey to perform a procedure for me. Baxley needs to hold on to the good Doctors. We have so many rural people who can not go to other cities for care and so it is a relief to know Dr. Cantey is here for us.
i recently had an inpatient procedure done in dr cantey's office. his staff was very nice but the doctor was not compasionate at all. before my procedure was done i was in the room and he was preping me and the nurse asked if i was ok and i told her yes i was just scared dr cantey then stated if you dont want me to do this then just let me know , i'll wash you up and you can just go. after my procedure was done i left the office and before i could get in my car i saw the dr speed off out of the parking lot so i guess he was just in a rush to get my procedure done so he was very nasty towards me. very un professional.
Neither my nurse of myself recall such an incident ever happening.
24 Years Experience
University Of South Carolina School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
Dr. William H Cantey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
Locations & DirectionsGeneral Surgical Services, 1830 Pondfield Rd Ste A1, Newberry, SC
Dr. William H Cantey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newberry, SC.