Dr. William H Cantey Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. William H Cantey?

Retired nurse

Dr. Cantey seemed to be a very concerned Doctor. I am a long resident of Baxley and have heard nothing but great things regarding his care. This is the reason I chose Dr. Cantey to perform a procedure for me. Baxley needs to hold on to the good Doctors. We have so many rural people who can not go to other cities for care and so it is a relief to know Dr. Cantey is here for us.

bedside manor

i recently had an inpatient procedure done in dr cantey's office. his staff was very nice but the doctor was not compasionate at all. before my procedure was done i was in the room and he was preping me and the nurse asked if i was ok and i told her yes i was just scared dr cantey then stated if you dont want me to do this then just let me know , i'll wash you up and you can just go. after my procedure was done i left the office and before i could get in my car i saw the dr speed off out of the parking lot so i guess he was just in a rush to get my procedure done so he was very nasty towards me. very un professional.

Doctor's Response

Neither my nurse of myself recall such an incident ever happening.

Dr. William H Cantey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newberry, SC.