Dr. William L Cantor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William L Cantor?

Disappointed

I should have listened to my mom when she told me not to see him; he misdiagnosed her swollen ear as having a mosquito bite rather than dig deeper and later another ENT finding out she had Wegener's Disease. I went to him for sinus and breathing problems for 9 months and he pretty much diagnosed me with chronic tension headaches before he walked in, smirked a lot, blamed a lot of it on my being overweight and pretty much told me I had depression and prescribed me with an anti-depressant.

Review

Very knowledgable doctor. Lots of humor and makes the session fun. Highly recommend him.

Dr. William L Cantor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Emerson, NJ.