- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Caragol
Dr. William Caragol, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Darien, CT, with other offices in Stamford, CT and Stamford, CT (and 1 other location). He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Caragol is affiliated with Stamford Hospital and Stamford Hospital, The, Stamford CT. He speaks English.
Dr. William Caragol has 4 locations
6 Shelburne Rd
Stamford, CT 06902
Book Online Now
Dr. William Caragol has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Dr. William Caragol is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Caragol is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Stamford Hospital, The, Stamford CT
45 Years Experience
Graduated in 1968
Dr. William Caragol Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. William Caragol's office for more information.
6 Thorndal Cir Darien, CT : (203) 276-6116
1290 Summer St Stamford, CT : (203) 327-1222
6 Shelburne Rd Stamford, CT 06902
32 Strawberry Hill Ct Stamford, CT : (203) 276-1000
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William Caragol, MD - Diagnostic Radiology in Darien, CT, in this video.
Dr. William Caragol is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Darien, CT.