Dr. William Caro Is this you?

Posted on January 30th, 2013

Outside of a visit to an orthodontist, this was the first time that I've been to a doctors office and had my initial conversation with the doctor in his personal office. Doctor Caro is very personal and to the point. His office was busy, but I didn't have to wait more than 10 minutes in the lobby.

The Very Best

Posted on October 25th, 2011

Dr. Caro has never failed to identify and cure any skin ailment I have to gone to him with in the past 35 years. He is warm and caring, and I have referred many people to him

Posted on September 12th, 2014