Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. William Cheslin
Dr. William Cheslin, MD, DDS is a Doctor primarily located in Bloomfield Hills, MI. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Dentistry. Dr. Cheslin is affiliated with Royal Oak 29 Years, Troy and Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak. He speaks English.
Dr. William Cheslin has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. William Cheslin has the following 6 expertise
- Dental Implants
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Sleep Apnea
- TMJ Disorders
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Dr. William Cheslin has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 12
I was a patient of Dr. Cheslin many year ago. He is responsible for reconstructing my upper jaw after it was crushed in an auto accident. He did a remarkable job then and I have returned to have some additional oral surgery performed. Dr. Cheslin came HIGHLY recommended by other medical and dental professionals. If someone is going to do surgery on my face, it will be Dr. Cheslin.
Dr. Cheslin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Royal Oak 29 Years
Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Troy 29 Years
John D. Dingell Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
37 Years Experience
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Dr. William Cheslin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna DPPO
- Ameritas PPO
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & DirectionsDr Patrick T Ainslie & Associates, 50 W Big Beaver Rd, Bloomfield Hills, MI
Dr. William Cheslin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomfield Hills, MI.