Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Chlosta
Dr. William Chlosta, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Olean, NY, with other offices in Buffalo, NY and Olean, NY (and 3 other locations). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Chlosta is affiliated with Women and Children's Hospital, Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital and Olean General Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Chlosta has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Chlosta is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Women and Children's Hospital
Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Olean General Hospital
Millard Fillmore Hospital
Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Kaleida Health Children`s Hospital Of Buffalo
Mt St Mary`s Hospital and Health Center
20 Years Experience
State University of New York at Buffalo
Graduated in 1993
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William Chlosta in this video.
Dr. William Chlosta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olean, NY.