Dr. William T Christensen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William T Christensen?

Excellent internal medicine doc. been my doc for twenty years and always very through and helpful in getting to the bottom of my issues and treating them accordingly willing to listen to my input.

He takes time to understand the patience's problems.

This is one of the moSt competent doctors in his field.

Run

Office help is not knowledgeable sent referral to the wrong Dr took me two weeks to get the bill straightened out.Gave me referral to one Dr and sent referral to another Dr leaving me with the bill to pay, then I already had a procedure approved thru insurance and Dr tacks on more stuff without getting it approved and now I owe $400 for that goof up. Nothing but one mess after another and they take no responsibility.

He's the best!

My husband and I are long time patients of Dr. Chistensen and think he is the best. He is very knowledgeable and a great listener. He is concerned about his patients and has good diagnosing ability. He zeros in on the medical problem with a diagnosis and a good approach to treatment. Also, he is great with follow-up -- an area where many doctors are weak. He is understanding and easy to talk with. We both like him very much!

Finest Doctor in Dallas

Dr. Christensen is one of the finest doctors in Dallas. You can tell he loves is job, because he really loves treating his patients. My son and husband both see Dr. Christensen, too. They would not go to anyone else. He treats you like a person not a number and takes the time to really talk to you to see what is wrong. I would recommend anyone to Dr. Christensen.

Not as impressed

I really liked Dr. Christensen for my first few visits, but my last two have left alot to be desired. No follow up on test results, even though they would have changed his initial diagnosis. Only found this out months later when second appt was necessary because ailment was unresolved.

Always follows up. Has given great recommendations for specialist and surgeons. He is very accurate as to diagnosis and overall health needs but treats the total person.

Good doctor but not GREAT doctor

Dr Christianson is a good guy and a good doctor. However he has never followed up at all and all of my office visits have been rushed. His staff varies between being unfriendly and rude.However I think this seems to be normal for most doctors in the US.

Dr. C. is awesome

Dr. Christensen has a wonderful beside manner. He spends so much time during my annual physical and patiently answers all of my questions, I have never felt rushed. He asks many questions relating to every aspect of my health,I feel I am in excellent hands. I recently recommended him to a friend who raved about him. You don't often find a Dr. this caring and thorough.

Dr. William T Christensen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.